Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Help me understand my maxisys pro will ...
Help me understand my maxisys pro will only program 06-10 GM ??

5809 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-01 16:32:29

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    chris
    2014-05-16 22:31:38
    If I understand correctly my brand new maxisys pro will only program 06 -10 GM vehicles and only pcm 's and not the other modules I need to program. I really would like for anyone to explain this to me if possible

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-05-17 07:10:30 (Reply to:chris)

Hello chris I am not sure what years it covers that has not been verified but as far as
    which modules are available for programming so far only powertrain ecm,tcm,abs at
    the moment been told by support that the rest of the modules will be added later but
    they never explained which modules and how much later that will be also been told
    bysupport if the vin your trying to program its not available in their server to let them
    know and they will add it. they have currently about 170k vins uploaded in their server
    so far but many more are still missing i have yet to ask them about coverage will let
    you know when i find out

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    chris
    2014-05-18 19:53:15
    Thanks for the reply are they just looking for gm vin's or all makes. Either way I'll scan every car we pull through the shop and send it to them if it make this tool do what I was under the impression it would. How do I send them the vins ? Yes thats the problem nobody at autel can tell me when or what when you call ,after on infinite hold.i still have no answers to my question. This seems like a great start for a great tool but wish they would have disclosed ALL the stuff thats "coming later" Thanks for the reply

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-05-20 11:31:37 (Reply to:chris)

the way i do it its by complaint  i go to complaint or issues i fill all the boxes write the vin write the complaint  then tell them the vin its not available in their server for flashing  i always choose autel china from the list and they have always answered me very fast most of the time in the same day i have sent dozens of complaints or request so far they have fixed most of them and many more getting fix or added   you can do this from your tool or from here by going to your account very simple this way and it has worked for me every single time  good luck.

•   Level 2   
    (19) points
    Danger63

2014-05-21 11:11:24 (Reply to:ede65)

Thanks for the heads up about addressing directly to china :-)

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    mohdmalik90

2015-07-01 15:30:49 (Reply to:ede65)

i read tht  you could do GM ECU replacement and programming in older versions but after GM update version 5 on maxisys, no more GM programming. by mistake i updated my GM version too so i know i wont have that feature and i never saved old version too in my computer. i wonder if one of you out there still have older version and some how can email or send me the file i would really appreciate it. i belive until version 4. you could have done programming on GM

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-01 16:32:29 (Reply to:mohdmalik90)

Hi this feature has been removed a year a go, it doesn't matter what version you use it is no longer available on autel server. maybe it will be released again in the near future.
  Total1 Pages